At Mooloolaba Law our in-depth understanding of the insurance environment means we can provide advice to insurance companies and to our private clients, and insurance advice regarding their risk management programs and concerns.
Our expertise includes:
- Corporate insurance advice in respect of director’s and officer’s liabilities
- Risk management
- Advice on policy cover, indemnity and policy documentation
- Coverage and indemnity dispute issues between an insurer and a claimant
- Public liability advice and litigation for insurers and claimants
- Medical negligence
- Personal accident/illness advice and litigation for insurers and claimants.
“Not only did Peter prove to be an excellent insurance litigator but also the possessor of a wide range of other legal skills which enabled him to conduct and resolve a variety of litigious matters”.
The Honourable Julie Bishop MP, ex-Managing Partner of Clayton Utz Perth and now Deputy Leader of the Federal Opposition, Federal Member for Curtin, Shadow Minister for Foreign Affairs and Shadow Minister for Trade.