Bankruptcy and Corporate Insolvency
Our firm is experienced in acting for insolvency practitioners, company directors, shareholders and creditors.
Our experience includes:
- Winding up applications
- Advising liquidators on courses of action available to both the liquidator and to the company itself against company directors for insolvent trading and uncommercial transactions.
- Preparation of deeds of company arrangement
- Liaison with and challenging the appointment of privately appointed receivers on behalf of company directors.
- Applications to the court for extensions of time with which to convene second creditors meetings.
- Applications to the Court to set aside statutory demands
- Advice to creditors and bankrupts on bankruptcy matters
For more information please visit our Useful Links page.