Building and Construction
At Mooloolaba Law our expert knowledge and vast experience means that you receive expert advice and solutions regarding your project. We have experience negotiating complex commercial issues, providing pre-sales and contractual advice and preparing plain English documentation.
Our expertise in engineering and building & construction law includes:
- Contract interpretation, administration and advice
- Advising on consultants agreements
- Construction, building and engineering disputes and litigation
- Dispute resolution, arbitration and mediation
- Building and Construction Industry Payments Act and Subcontractors’ Charges Act issues
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Domestic Building Contracts Act and Queensland Building Services Authority Act issues, including licencing, the statutory insurance scheme and review proceedings.
Mooloolaba Law’s Managing Partner, Peter J. Arthur, is a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Commercial Litigation – Building and Construction and a Registered Adjudicator under the Building and Construction Industry Payments Act (BCIPA) 2004. Peter is well placed to assist you with any building and construction issues you may have.
These resources may be of assistance in helping you understand your rights and responsibilities.